Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Marathon

I just sat down for most of the afternoon to really focus on icons- It's been non-stop madness this month up until this point. It's still madness, but now it's all icon-related. I know a bunch of you have been waiting for a while for your icons- If I can keep up this pace, I will get a lot sent out before and during this upcoming weekend.

Now for the disappointing part (kinda of)- I didn't finish any of the icons I worked on today- Instead I got a handful of them almost done (essentially all they need is to be colored and packaged up)- It's a lot quicker for me to work this way....Draw an icon, save it, move on- Keeps me in a good mindset. I will do the same thing when it comes to coloring- Color it, save it, move on.

I need to take a break to have some dinner- Perhaps after I get started on coloring and send some out tonight.

Incase you're wondering if yours is one of the icons I worked on tonight, check this list to see if your initials are there...If they are, I'm almost done with yours!

JB
SW
SW (a different one)
PH
PC
MK
MR
KB
TM
HD
EO
EP
CK
AB

6 comments:

Wayne Sutton said...

hey guys, just curious, have you noticed an increase in icon request since you created this one found here:

http://www.problogger.net/archives/2005/11/28/problogger-iconized/

Wayne

Paul said...

There was about a 10% increase in hits with the posting on ProBlogger.net- That went down the next day- And we haven't seen any significant increase in orders. But the posting on ProBlogger is very positive! It's a really great piece.

Wayne Sutton said...

yeah, i thought it would increase publicity, he gets a lot of vistors, I ordered mine today from Jose, I can't wait to use it, i'm going to use it all over as my main marketing image. I just hope it comes out as expected.

Thanks for the reply.

Wayne

Paul said...

"I just hope it comes out as expected."

Don't we all :-)

Paul said...

it's there with the rest of them. :-)
I'll be working all tonight and this weekend on icons.

Paul said...

If you're interested in your individual order status, you may email me: paul@dv-graphics.com