Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Orders and Delays

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to thank all my customers for their patience right now as I work through some delays. Currently, my workload is only allowing me 1-2 days per week when I am able to work on Iconize Me orders- which simply isn't enough to get all orders out within the standard "2-week" period.

I know some of you have been waiting a while- I really am sorry.

I can understand how frustrating it can be to purchase something blindly on the internet. If you are uncomfortable with waiting any more I would be more than happy to issue a full refund at your request. Otherwise, just hang tight, and I promise to get everyone's icons done. If you're under a time constraint and actually need the illustrations for whatever reason (as a gift, etc)- Please email me and I'll see what I can do about expediting your order.

Things will calm down for me in May and I'll be able to devote a lot more time to getting everything complete.

Again, thank you everyone for your orders and patience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me.

No comments: