Monday, February 26, 2007

Iconize, Blog, and DVG

I've been working hard to send out icons that have been ordered in the past few weeks. I hope people are enjoying them. If you haven't received your order yet and are concerned, please feel free to email me.

My order page is still open at Iconize Me!, so anyone who's interested in finally getting an icon can do so.

If you've never been the blog before, or never really paid much attention to it, then you may not have noticed I revamped it's design a bit. The overall design is actually mimicking my own personal site. But, whatever. I think it's a much-needed improvement. I'm going to try to post here more...about Iconize Me, DVG and anything design-related.

And what about DV Graphics? Well, it's been throughly ignored for nearly a year now. I've just been so busy that I've been unable to post anything new to it. Also, it's hard to find things that are worthy of being posted there. My person work goes on my personal site and deviantART. Designs-in-progress go on the Partners In Design blog. And everything else has been posted to this blog or Iconize Me!. I'm going to try to get some desktops or icons created to post on DVG eventually. The site is still getting a few thousand hits a week, and for some reason, November and December of last year had record hits- so it's far from dead.

No comments: