Wednesday, December 07, 2005

More Icons!

I just wanted to let ya'll know that today I sent out 4 icons. So following in Paul's foot steps, I will post the initials of the ones I just sent out.
AW
JS
TD (you wanted your icon just like ProBlogger)
MH

...and I'm currently working on:
MS
NP (Red Ferret)

I did something extra special on one of the icons. It's for a great 80's music site. Check it out at
http://www.80smusiccentral.com/
Free plug, I guess. But, you know what they say, "What goes around comes around", and it's already coming around!

Hope ya'll like them!

7 comments:

Wayne Sutton said...

Ok, cool on the update, is this Shalimar or Josema?

I'm so excited about my icon, been telling everybody about it, I keep checking out the blog, and looking for ws ... lol, any news?

I added a link to your site on my affilates apge here: http://wayne-sutton.com/blog/?page_id=14

Also I didn't see any icons on the 80's music link.

Take care.

Wayne

Paul said...

That would be good ole José!

José said...

Wayne:

I'm happy to tell you that I'm working on your icon design already and should be done soon. I will probably be sending out this weekend.

José
P.S. Keep on telling everybody about us;-)

José said...

Try this link Wayne:
http://www.martinhennessy.com/

He seems pretty happy with the results.

Wayne Sutton said...

Ok, great Josema!! Any affilate or referral programs in the future?

Regards, you guys are great, and after mine is done, i'm going to get one for my Pastor and my wife.

Thanks
Wayne
Blog

José said...

As promised, Wayne, your icon has been completed and delivered. As a side note, it came out pretty good, if I do say so myself.;- )

As far as the affilate or referral programs, Paul Sahner is the guy that can give you the best answer.

Martin said...

He likes the icon very much. B) You did a great job!